PA3000 – Smart Power Meter
- Class 0.5 bi-directional energy and full power parameters measurement.
- Block or Rolling power demand measurement.
- THD, indivisual harmonics, and sag/swell power quality records.
- Data logging for alarm, sag, swell events with time-stamped.
- Report generation for daily and monthly power usage.
- Communication interfaces : Ethernet, RS485.
- Communication protocol : Modbus over TCP/IP for Ethernet, Modbus for RS485.
- Smart Power Meter with up to 4 channels of re-transmission analog outputs for field integration.
- 12 digital inputs for power system status monitoring.
- 2 digital relays for kWh pulse or alarm outputs.
- Automatic detection of voltage & current wiring.
- Multi-language support.
- 4 TARIFF OF TOU (TIME OF USE) SETTING
PA3000 series Smart Power Meter is designed for continuous monitoring of 3 phase system. All essential power parameters including current, voltage, power, active and reactive energy are integrated in a single meter. Its bi-directional energy measurement and harmonic analysis function makes PA3000 suitable for modern industrial power management. The built-in Ethernet and rich communication abilities enable Smart Power Meter to be easily connected with most modern third-party SCADA systems.