- Automatically measure product level, water level and product temperature in real time. 5 points temperature sensing, and all changes inside tanks are monitored and recorded by console automatically, without any personnel interference.
- Scientific manage the product volume in every tanks; record time and date when shift duty; record delivery information including date, time, tank number, product type, loading volume, the volume and height before loading, the volume and height after loading; record product inventory; all records can be generated automatically, and you can print all if you need.
- Security monitor the product level in real time can help you avoid high (maybe over fill) or low product level (empty tank will never happen); Remind you to remove water from tank if too much water in tank; monitoring and warning system can protect your tanks, support standard static or dynamic leak detection on 0.38 L/H or 0.76 L/H.
- Data sharing system can automatically transfer data to other information systems, to extend management function.
- Operation language options have English, Spanish, Portuguese, Cambodian, will have more and more in the future. The local operating language can meet the needs of different clients from different countries, also can improve site management.
Flexible Probe Up To 15M
The magnetostrictive flexible probe use the magnetostrictive measurement technology to report inventory levels in storage tanks. The flexible probe satisfy the demand for a digital communication interface that offers the liquid level market unsurpassed flexibility to meet most process application conditions. The magnetostrictive liquid level probe provide 3-in-1 measurement for liquid level, interface level and temperature measurements. And there is no scheduled maintenance or recalibration needed once the sensor is installed and calibrated.
The output of magnetostrictive flexible probe is through ModBus, which is communicated via a 4 wire multi-drop power and data bus (EIA485). Utilizing the Bus network eliminates the requirements for individual cable runs from each tank and this data format provides a direct interface to most types of computers and digital communication equipment.
- Magnetostrictive technology
- High precision
- Stable performance
- Free of maintenance
- Maximum length up to 20 meters
Auto Tank Gauge – Smart Magnetostrictive Probe
- Precision ±0.5mm
- Repeatability ±0.2mm
- Resolution of product level: 0.01mm
- Resolution of water level: 0.01mm
- Resolution oftemperature: 0.0625℃
- Temperature range: -40℃~60℃
- Temperature points measured: 5
- Maximumcommunication distance: 500m
- Communication port : RS-485
- Mark of explosion proof : ExiaⅡAT5 Ga
- Protection level : IP67
- Measured medium: Gasoline, kerosene, diesel, light oil
- Maximum measure length : 4500m
- Oil float kits : 2” Water float kits : 2”
- Latest magnetostrictive technology and digital electronic technology
- High quality 316 stainless steel ensures longer lifetime for the probe, even in harshest environment.
- Five precise sensors ensure the accurate temperature measurement of oil product.
- Easy installation without maintenance.
- Used for gasoline, diesel, kerosene and other light oil.
- Available length is from 1m to 4m.
CZ-GR Explosion-proof intelligent magnetic level probe
CZ-GR The explosion-proof intelligent magnetic liquid level probe is a high-precision displacement measurement sensor developed and produced by the principle of magnetostriction. It has the advantages of high measurement accuracy, stability and reliability, long life, compact structure, and strong environmental adaptability. It does not require installation on the top of the tank Can clearing is safe, convenient and fast.
This product is designed and certified in accordance with the requirements of GB3836-2000 “Explosion-proof Electrical Equipment for Explosive Environments”, explosion-proof mark: ExiaIICT6, explosion-proof certificate: CE092036. Electromagnetic compatibility design, with anti-static, anti-surge and anti-interference design.
|Parameter / model||CZ-GR probe|
|Measuring accuracy of liquid level and interface||±1~1.5mm|
|Number of temperature measurement points||5|
|Temperature detection range||-40~55°C 0.0625°C|
|Medium density range||0.4~2.5g/cm3|
|Protection level/explosion-proof mark||IP67/ExiaIICT6|
|Working current||Less than 50mA|
|Material of probe float||316L|